St. Andrew's Mission Statement:
"To proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to all people; to grow in the understanding of God's will through prayer, worship, and fellowship; and to carry forth in our daily lives God's love through the sharing of our time, talent, and treasure."
St. Andrew's Church was once the home of Evangeline Booth - the first woman General of the Salvation Army. The house itself dates from the 19th century and actually had a name: "Acadia." The house and property were purchased by the Episcopal Church in 1950, and the parish became incorporated in 1951.
The property (with the "mansion"/church, and its former garage is bordered by Central Park Avenue and N. Washington Ave. in Hartsdale. Our next door "neighbor" is the Hartsdale Canine Cemetery.The original structure now houses the church, church offices and a meeting room on the first floor. Our "parish hall" (built in 1969) is a space the seats 100 persons and is used for larger parish gatherings. It is also leased to groups and/or families in the community who are in need of a space for a workshop, conference, a party or an all day retreat. For more information, please call the church office at 914-946-7931 or complete the contact us form.